031: Jacqueline Alwill: Nutritionist, Health Writer, Cook, Author and the Founder of The Brown Paper Bag & Mum
Jacqueline Alwill is a qualified, practicing nutritionist, whole foods cook and most importantly mother to Jet. She is passionately committed to improving the health, wellbeing and happiness of all individuals.
As founder and director of The Brown Paper Bag, Jacqueline has established herself as a leading nutritionist, health writer and presenter, with an in demand nutrition practice and wholefoods catering company ‘The Brown Paper Bag’.
Jacqueline’s philosophy in health lays the foundations for the experience clients and the community have in her practice, workshops and the food they cook and taste.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode.
- The importance of finding a little time every day just for you
- How the biggest obstacles can be your greatest learnings
- What to ask yourself before starting a business
- How to sustain a healthy lifestyle
- The importance of not comparing yourself to others