005: Dwayne Martens, Founder and CEO of Amazonia
In today’s episode of the IMMIK podcast, we have an inspiring conversation with Dwayne Martens. Dwayne is a truly successful entrepreneur!
He is the founder and CEO of Amazoina, a large fair trade health company that supplies hand-harvested acai berries from the Amazon forest to producers of health supplements and products.
With his vast knowledge of business and his mindset mastery, his company is currently one of the largest food suppliers and health brands in Australia.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The importance of building the belief behind what your are planning on building.
- Why having a purpose should be your main driving factor behind your business.
- The results you can expect from only focusing on what you are great at and putting a team in place to focus on other aspects of the business
- How you can start to get some awareness of who you are and what you’re good at.
- How meditation can help you get clear on where you are going with your business.
- Dwayne’s advice on first steps to success.